Senior BA/PM interfacing with Director-level and above clients. As lead Business Analyst on Freestyle team, specialized in requirements gathering, process maps, wire framing, and other documentation specific to implementing a new Content Management System to handle dispenser content. Also lead change management activities around moving the content management process from email workflow to CMS-based workflow. As member of Cloud Solutions Delivery Team, produced requirements and other project deliverables for a number of initiatives: Consumer Cloud, Enterprise Public Cloud, EKO Private Cloud, and the Cloud Service Catalog. Responsibilities included conducting requirements sessions, creating onboarding documentation, managing communications to field.
- Conducted user acceptance testing of first iteration CMS in conjunction with technical team using representatives from several stakeholder-user groups
- Developed comprehensive RACI covering activities of many work streams
- Detailed requirements documentation, process flows & screen mockups for Consumer Cloud structure and Freestyle CMS implementation
- Documented current and future Change Management processes for Enterprise Cloud
- Onboarding documentation for new Enterprise Public Cloud customers as well as users of new Freestyle Content Management System
- Cloud Communiqué – official communication to field detailing Cloud Center of Excellence accomplishments, learnings and upcoming offerings
- Service Catalog concepts and wireframes